Time for another story!
It’s getting cold here in Barcelona, so this seemed a good story: full of snow.
This story is about a shoemaker. Do you know what a shoemaker is? Exactly! It’s the person who makes shoes. Watch what happens to this shoemaker…
1. Read and understand the vocabulary
2. Watch the video
Particularly – more than usually.
Workroom – a room used for doing work usually inside a store.
Leather – animal skin that is chemically treated to preserve it and that is used in making clothes, shoes, furniture, etc.
Carefully – using care.
Precious – very valuable or important.
Sew – to make or repair something (such as a piece of clothing) by using a needle and thread.
Exquisitely – very beautiful or delicate.
Finicky – very hard to please.
Enough – equal to what is needed.
Finely – good, acceptable, or satisfactory.
Crafted – to make or produce (something) with care or skill.
Masterpiece – a great book, painting, piece of music, movie, etc.
Elves – a small creature in stories usually with pointed ears and magical powers.
Swiftly – happening or done quickly or immediately.
Shabbily – in poor condition especially because of age or use.
Chuckled – to laugh in a quiet way.
Incoming search terms:
- the elves and the shoemaker video
- the shoemaker and the elves
- elves and the shoemaker video
- Name the dog in the movie the shoemaker and the elevser
- the elves and the shoemaker story
- the elves and the shoemaker free video
- the elves and the shoemaker story online free
- The Elves and the Shoemaker:Learn English 6:01versationid=
- the shoemaker and elves movie video
- an english story online