Course. English Levels. Upper Intermediate
The UPPER INTERMEDIATE English course is intended for students with a high level of English.
When you finish this level you will be able to understand the key points of complex text by yourself and you will be capable of improvising a speech.
You will find 24 units (approximately 115 study hours) and you will learn a total of 568 new words. You will also learn to express yourself correctly in all forms of the past tense and you will study the use of adverbs and prepositions in more detail.
This level corresponds to the B2 level of The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
You will study in a fun and easy way the following grammatical structures and communicative functions:
- The verbs say and tell
- The Imperative in English
- Adverbs of quantity – very, so, too…
- Adverbs of quantity – too much, too many…
- Prepositions of place in English
- Prepositions of movement in English
- Verbs of the senses in English
- Comparative adjectives in English
- Comparative of equality in English
- Superlative adjectives in English
- Adverbs of manner in English
- Other adverbs in English: time, place…
- Present Perfect
- Since, for, just
- Not yet, still not, never
- Yet?, already, still
- Ever?, how long?
- Simple Past versus Present Perfect
- American and British English
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Habits in the past
- Past Perfect
- I had just …
- Past Perfect Continuous