Cambridge ESOL Certificates – English for Speakers of Other Languages

ABA English also prepares you for the official certificates issued by Cambridge University, which you can obtain after passing an exam in one of the centres associated to the University.

After completing our English course, you can take the exams to obtain the following certificates:

  • KET, Key English Test: beginner level certificate
  • PET, Preliminary English Test: is an intermediate level certificate, implies that the speaker can communicate in different real life situations. It requires an intermediate level of understanding.
  • FCE, First Certificate in English: is an upper-intermediate level certificate, demonstrates a solid knowledge of grammar and a wide vocabulary.

In ABA English we can direct you to the closest Cambridge University associated centre.