Exercícios de modal verbs
Aprenda e melhore seu nível de inglês fazendo exercícios com os modal verbs.
Identifique-os e conheça seus significados para facilitar seu uso.
Com a ABA English, você dominará os verbos modais que são utilizados em inglês.
Exercícios de Modal Verbs
Os verbos modais são verbos irregulares muito utilizados em inglês.
Requerem uma atenção especial, pois têm a capacidade de alterar o sentido de uma frase ou oração por possuírem diferentes significados relacionados com o que se deseja expressar.
A seguir, compartilhamos exercícios sobre os modal verbs para que você possa praticá-los.
Faça exercícios de verbos modais em inglês
A seguir, você encontrará uma lista de exercícios de modal verbs com soluções:
Use o verbo modal apropriado de acordo com o sentido da frase.
- He (go) to college if he wants to become an engineer.
- You (take) a water bottle. It’s going to be hot today.
- The speech is about to start. They (be) silent.
- She (read) the label before buying it.
- It’s too cold. You (wear) a coat.
- The team players (finish) their homework before going to the gym.
- You (not play) on your phone so much. Your neck will start to hurt.
Preencha os espaços em branco com o verbo modal correspondente ao sentido entre parênteses.
- He___ stop smoking. (should / would) (obligación)
- She ___obey her parents. (wouldn’t / shouldn’t / couldn’t) (rechazo)
- They___ change themselves to please others. (need not / do not need) (falta de obligación)
- People___ listen more to their conscience. (should / would / might) (obligación)
- He___be back from his trip already. (might / can / shall) (baja posibilidad)
- We___ not fix the issue. (could / might / should) (incapacidad)
- The drug’s effect ___ go away soon. (may / should / would) (posibilidad)
- Should go
- should take
- Must be
- Should read
- Should wear
- Must finish
- Shouldn’t play
- should stop
- wouldn’t obey
- need not change
- should listen
- might be
- could not fix
- may go away
Outro exercício de verbos modais
- The project is called? You ____ be serious! I thought we had a deal!
A. don’t have to be
B. can’t be
C. mustn’t be
2. ____ you cook?
A. Are you able to
3. Entrance to the exhibition was free. They ____ pay to get in.
B. didn’t need to
4. ___ I go upstairs, please?
- I’m afraid I_____ join you this evening. I’ve got an important meeting later today.
C. would not be able to
6. You ____ eat so much candy. It’s not good for your teeth.
A. don’t have to
- She doesn’t like _____ get up early on a Saturday.
A. being able to
B. being allowed to
C. having to
8. If you keep on training so hard, you ____ beat him sooner than later!
C. will be able to
9. You ____ forget to take a water bottle with you. The day is going to be very hot!
A. don’t have to
10. Give him a call. He_____ home by now.
A. has to be
B. must be
C. would be
11. I was working on the tablet an hour ago. It ____ be just around here.