English for Beginners
The Beginner course will give you the knowledge and practice that you need to feel comfortable communicating in English in everyday contexts.
If you’re interested in taking an English course for Beginners, our method will help you learn the language naturally and immersively from anywhere.
The online course from ABA English was developed by experts in English education who know what beginners need.
It combines visual and interactive materials with the help of a private teacher so that you can build a solid foundation in the language.
You Want to Start Learning English but Don’t Know How or Where
If you’ve decided to learn English, you’ve already taken the first step towards achieving proficiency in the language. But even though this initial decision is important, your success will depend on many other factors.
You probably feel confused and don’t know where to begin. We’ve all felt that way when deciding to begin a new challenge. But don’t worry! Many have succeeded and you will, too!
There are a lot of options out there for learning English. That’s why we want to help you choose the best one for you. You can take conversation classes, opt for a face-to-face course in a school, teach yourself, watch tutorials, consult English textbooks, use internet resources, or take an online course. These options are all useful, but which will help you achieve the best results?
Before making a decision, it’s important to establish your needs. Think, for example, about how you’d like to learn, what goals you want to achieve, how much time you want to spend learning the language, your schedule, the types of materials, formats, and budget.
Once you’ve established your needs and objectives, you’ll be ready to assess the options. Above all, you’ll be ready to choose the best course and method to start learning English for Beginners.
Advice for Starting to Learn English
Well, the first steps are the most difficult. The objective is to be constant and not lose your focus. If your goal is to learn English, these tips will help you be successful. Follow them and in a short time, you’ll see results.
- Make a list of your needs. This will let you choose the best course and materials to learn English with.
- Set long-term and short-term goals. Remember that goals can be assessed and should include a date you want to achieve them by. This will let you measure your progress.
- You have a date with English! Write the times that you’ll study English in your diary and do everything possible to adhere to them. Regular contact with the language is very important.
- Use different materials to learn and practice. Today, an infinite number of materials are available for learning English: videos, news, readings, tutorials, music, podcasts, and more. Take advantage of them!
- Put yourself to the test! In addition to the exercises included in your English course, don’t be afraid to assess your progress or to start using the language. It may seem difficult at first, but if you start practicing what you’ve learned from day one, your confidence when speaking English will increase.
What You’ll Learn in the Beginner Level
Our English course offers levels that directly correspond to those in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This means that you can be sure that everything you learn will be standardised and widely accepted around the world. Our Beginners English level consists of content and exercises that correspond to the A1–Beginner level of the CEFR.
Here is what you’ll achieve in the Beginner level of the ABA English course. In the 24 units, you’ll:
- Learn basic expressions, the alphabet, the numbers, the verb “to be”, and will be able to start asking questions.
- Improve your grammar, reinforce your vocabulary, and improve your pronunciation by practicing from day one.
- Understand and use expressions related to your everyday environment.
- Master how to give and understand personal information as well as that of the people you know.
- Feel more confident in basic conversations related to everyday topics.
- Get an official ABA English certificate after completing the level and will be able to advance to the next level.
All this is added to the flexibility of studying anytime and anywhere, intensively, the possibility of contacting your private teacher with any questions, and the option of practicing in our online conversation classes.
How You’ll Practice
As we said, the ABA English Beginner English course was specially developed by experts in English education to meet your needs. With our natural method, you’ll learn through practice first and then through theory, just as you learned your native language.
All the units in the course are structured to make progressing in the language easier. To start, a short film starring native actors, an ABA Film, will introduce you to the topic of the lesson. After watching it, you’ll practice the dialogue that you saw in the ABA Film to improve your pronunciation.
After that, our teachers will explain the grammar through the video classes and you can do the vocabulary and writing exercises. Finally, you can check your progress with a quiz.
In addition, from day one, you can contact your private teacher, who will be your guide and will accompany you through the learning process. If you want to improve your level, you can also book an online conversation class.
Finally, in our app, you can download all our videos and resources. This will let you study anywhere, even offline. Your progress is saved regardless of the device you use!
How You’ll Certify Your English Level
Nowadays, whether for work or studies, you’ll probably need to certify your English level.
That’s why, when you complete each English level, you’ll receive an official ABA English certificate with which you can show the level you’ve reached according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
If you want, you can share it on LinkedIn to increase your professional prospects.
The Beginner Level From the ABA English Course
The ABA English Beginner English level will give you all the knowledge and tools you need to build a good foundation and advance in the language. In addition, our natural method will help you learn English effectively and consistently.
In each of the units of our course, you’ll learn the language in context through short films, video classes, and interactive exercises. You can also practice from day one, have the help of a native teacher, and get an official ABA English certificate at the end of the level. Go for it!