In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following are general facts on this website. ABAEnglish.com is an Internet domain and registered trademark owned by ENGLISH WORLDWIDE, S.L., with fiscal nº B-64.401.482, and registered in the Barcelona Company Registry (T. 39235, F. 216, Secc. Gral, Hoja/Dup B-342505, subscribed on the company address: c/ Aribau, 240 – 7º – 08006 Barcelona (email@example.com)
ENGLISH WORLDWIDE, S.L., from now on ABA English, has for many years been adhered to the key codes of ethic of the e-commerce industry, specifically to the principles promoted by the Spanish Electronic Commerce Association.
The use of the services offered on the ABA English website implies you expressly agree to the following general terms:
General terms of service between ABA English and the user:
1. The user declares to be over 18 years old and legally able to contract ABA English services; he/she also accepts this is a binding agreement, and understands and agrees to all the terms listed here for using this website and contracting offered services.
2. When you register in ABA English you will have a username and password chosen by yourself which will later be sent to you by email. ABA English is not responsible for misuse of passwords that you may incur in as a registered user. It is the user’s responsibility to properly manage the usernames and passwords provided to access as a registered user.
Likewise, communication of such data is expressly allowed to third parties when required for the appropriate delivery of services, always respecting the applicable law. The user expressly allows ABA English to email information on new products or services marketed by the company. ABA English can be reached by above referred means of contact in order to revoke such consent. The prices shown on screen include applicable taxes and are current at all times, except for typographical errors.
3.1 The online course, under any of the different subscription options available, will be automatically renewed for the same subscription period chosen during registration until a formal cancellation is communicated.
3.2 Before activating the subscription for online courses, ABA English provides you, through its website, with access to the applicable general and particular contracting terms and conditions in relation to each course in each case, so that they may be consulted, filed and/or printed.
ABA English also informs you of the following, prior to signing up for online courses:
a) Full price, with reference to the applicable taxes included, as well as the currency, postage and carriage charges and where applicable, any increases or discounts and additional costs for accessory services, financing, use of different payment methods or other similar payment conditions.
b) Term of validity of the offer, in the case of a promotional offer.
c) Terms, conditions and payment methods, including, where relevant, credit options, as well as the existence and conditions, where relevant, of deposits or other financial guarantees that the consumer must pay or provide.
d) The different formats for the delivery or execution that may exist of the products or services contracted, as well as, where applicable, possible restrictions and/or the date on which the offeror undertakes to deliver the goods or execute the provision.
e) Duration of the contract, or if it is of an indeterminate duration or extended automatically, the conditions for its termination. Basic characteristics that permit the identification of the goods or services and, where relevant, the necessary conditions for their use in the manner suitable to the support used and the goods and services.
f) Existence or not of the right to withdraw, indication of the conditions and costs for its execution, model of withdrawal form, as well as that of the rights for cancellation or changes to the corresponding product or service. When due to the nature of the goods they cannot be returned by post, the cost of their return must be detailed.
g) Guarantees applicable to the acquisition of the product or service, including a reminder regarding the legal guarantee of conformity for the goods and the conditions of the after-sales services.
h) Place and manner of submitting possible complaints and where applicable, the offeror’s system for processing complaints, including access to the extrajudicial dispute resolution system and to the codes of conduct to which the offeror is adhered.
i) Name, corporate name, telephone number, fax number, contact email address and address of the offeror and, where applicable, the name, corporate name and address of the trader on whose behalf it is acting.
j) Language or languages in which the contract may be executed, when not the language used in the information prior to entering into the contract.
k) Where relevant, the functionality of the content supplied in digital format, including the applicable technical protective measures.
l) Where relevant, all interoperability relating to the digital content with devices and programs known by the offeror or of which it may reasonably be expected that this may have knowledge.
4. All content, brands, logos, drawings etc. presented on the ABA English web page are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights which are expressly reserved by ABA English or, as the case may be, by the persons or companies who created them or hold the rights. Violation of these rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. Therefore, it is forbidden to copy, market, alter, distribute or publicly communicate by any means or manners the entire contents of the ABA English web page for any other purpose beyond the users’ legitimate need for information or hiring the services. In all cases, prior written permission by ABA English will be necessary.
5. These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflicts the parties expressly agree to submit themselves to the courts corresponding to the address of the user and renounce any other jurisdiction they may be entitled.
As an entity adhered to Confianza Online and under the terms of its Code of Ethics, in the case of any dispute relating to the contracting and online advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may recur to the extrajudicial dispute resolution system of Confianza Online
6. ABA English reserves the right to make any necessary changes to these general terms. Such modifications will be published and highlighted on ABA English’s web page.
7. Data sent or received by the user through the ABA English web page, or information relayed by the latter, are protected by the most advanced online security measures. Likewise, data supplied and filed in our database are protected by security systems that impede the access of non-authorized third parties. ABA English strives to keep systems updated to ensure the efficacy of such security measures.
8. The links or connections to other WEB pages appearing on ABA English pages are provided for the user’s convenience only, and ABA English declines responsibility for products, services or contents offered or supplied in other dominion pages.
10. Guarantees, complaints and returns: in the case of a defective product, ABA English shall repair, replace, reduce the price, or terminate the contract, as applicable, all of which shall incur no charge for the consumer or the user. ABA English shall be liable for any lack of conformity arising within a period of two years after delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within a period of two months after becoming aware of said lack of conformity.
Any complaint must be addressed to:
ENGLISH WORLDWIDE, S.L. (hereinafter, ABA English)
Address: Calle Aribau, 240 – 7º , Barcelona (España)
11. Should any clause in these general terms declared totally or partially null and ineffective, such nullity and ineffectiveness will only affect the provision in question or the part that is null or ineffective, while the remaining parts will be upheld.