In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following are general facts on this website. ABAEnglish.com is an Internet domain and registered trademark owned by ENGLISH WORLDWIDE, S.L., with fiscal nº B-64.401.482, and registered in the Barcelona Company Registry (T. 39235, F. 216, Secc. Gral, Hoja/Dup B-342505, subscribed on the company address: c/ Aribau, 240 – 7º – 08006 Barcelona (email@example.com).
ENGLISH WORLDWIDE, S.L., from now on ABA English, has for many years been adhered to the key codes of ethic of the e-commerce industry, specifically to the principles promoted by the Spanish Electronic Commerce Association. The use of the services offered on the ABA English website implies you expressly agree to the following general terms:
General terms of service between ABA English and the user:
1. The user declares to be over 18 years old and legally able to contract ABA English services; he/she also accepts this is a binding agreement, and understands and agrees to all the terms listed here for using this website and contracting offered services.
2. When you register in ABA English you will have a username and password chosen by yourself which will later be sent to you by email. ABA English is not responsible for misuse of passwords that you may incur in as a registered user. It is the user´s responsibility to properly manage the usernames and passwords provided to access as a registered user.
3.1 The online course, under any of the different subscription options available, will be automatically renewed for the same subscription period chosen during registration until a formal cancellation is communicated. At such point the course will be cancelled, although the student will be able to continue studying until the completing the full subscription period still available before cancellation of renewal. Likewise, ABA reserves the right to notify the student in advance, since acceptance of automatic renewal fees is agreed at the time of the initial subscription purchase.
3.2 Within the first thirty days after purchase, subscription may be cancelled at any time and the purchaser has right to the full refund of the amount. This refund guarantee does not apply to the subscription renewal fees of the online course.
3.3 The user gives ALLPAGO SERVIÇOS OF PAYMENT E Cobrança LTDA., the right to terminate the FX contract and remit the funds relating to payments made by boleto bancário and credit card. ALLPAGO acts on behalf of the user and will not be liable to any tax that may arise from the transaction.
3.4 Payments made by boleto bancário will not be refunded.
4. All content, brands, logos, drawings etc. presented on the ABA English web page are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights which are expressly reserved by ABA English or, as the case may be, by the persons or companies who created them or hold the rights. Violation of these rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. Therefore, it is forbidden to copy, market, alter, distribute or publicly communicate by any means or manners the entire contents of the ABA English web page for any other purpose beyond the users’ legitimate need for information or hiring the services. In all cases, prior written permission by ABA English will be necessary.
5. The user accepts that Spanish legislation applies to this service’s operations, subjecting to the jurisdiction of the Courts of his/her home town if in Spain, or to the Courts of Barcelona if living abroad. The user expressly waives his/her right to any other jurisdiction which may correspond by law.
6. ABA English reserves the right to make any necessary changes to these general terms. Such modifications will be published and highlighted on ABA English’s web page.
7. Data sent or received by the user through the ABA English web page, or information relayed by the latter, are protected by the most advanced online security measures. Likewise, data supplied and filed in our database are protected by security systems that impede the access of non-authorized third parties. ABA English strives to keep systems updated to ensure the efficacy of such security measures.
8. The links or connections to other WEB pages appearing on ABA English pages are provided for the user’s convenience only, and ABA English declines responsibility for products, services or contents offered or supplied in other dominion pages.
10. Should any clause in these general terms declared totally or partially null and ineffective, such nullity and ineffectiveness will only affect the provision in question or the part that is null or ineffective, while the remaining parts will be upheld.
Copyright © ABA English