Elementary english course
The Intermediate’s level is made for those who already have an intermediate English level.
You will find 24 study units (approximately 101 hours) within this level. You will learn to use past, present and future tense, auxiliar and modal verbs.
You will also get to speak fluently as you will have learned a 634 new word vocabulary.
You will study English in a very easy and funny way the following grammatical structures:
- Modal verbs
- Can: questions, requests and permission
- Polite requests – Could you …?, May I …?
- Questions with modal verbs
- Must and to have to
- Questions with must and to have to
- Negative sentences must, should, …
- Conditional sentences with the present
- Conditional sentences with the future
- Conditional sentences with will – can, must, may, might
- if – unless, in case, …
- to be in the Simple Past in the affirmative
- to be in the Simple Past in the negative
- to be in the Simple Past in questions and answers
- there is – there are in the simple past
- Regular verbs
- Regular verbs in Simple Past
- Irregular verbs
- Irregular verbs in the Simple Past
- Simple Past in questions and negative sentences
- can in Simple Past
- to have to in the Simple Past
- Question tags in the simple past
Please review our online English course’s methodology